We can assist in proactively managing your organization’s Industrial Hygiene risk. Comprehensive risk assessment and hazard identification, paired with practical hazard controls, monitoring and training, will enable your organization to stay ahead of IH hazards, improving the well-being of your workforce and limiting regulatory and legal liability.
- Asbestos, Lead, and Mold Survey, Assessment, Project Management, Remediation Support
- Chemical and Noise Evaluations
- Design Review to minimize IH risks for R&D, Laboratory, Manufacturing, Process, Equipment Facility Projects
- Emergency Management/Post Disaster Support
- Indoor Air Quality Microbiological Assessments, Thermal Imaging Analysis, Remediation Oversight
- Non-ionizing and Ionizing Radiation
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Assessments
- Qualitative Exposure Assessments
- Quantitative Exposure Monitoring, Statistical Data Analysis, and Reporting
- Respiratory Fit Testing
- Ventilation Surveys
- Aerosol Transmissible Diseases
Fast Service & Readily Available
ORION has the ability to mobilize quickly in any situation. In 2020 and 2021, ORION worked with Pierce County Department of Health and Washington State Department of Labor and Industries to develop and implement a program to fit test over 4000 public school teachers with N-95 respirators.
Asbestos Removal Oversight
ORION has the ability to provide asbestos abatement oversight in buildings with critical populations. ORION managed the removal of asbestos in the Federal Aviation Administration Flight Standards District Office while it was fully operational 24/7.
Historic Building Asbestos and Lead Surveys
ORION is proud to have been entrusted to provide asbestos and lead surveys and oversight on some of the area’s most historic buildings.
30+ Years of Experience
ORION has provided project oversight for over 30 years throughout the West Coast and Alaska. Our team has extensive expertise in most industrial hygiene disciplines. Our passion is keeping your employees safe.