We can assist in planning, directing, and coordinating a variety of environmental projects. Our team’s objective is to provide project compliance within prescribed time frames and funding parameters. Orion strives to deliver turnkey remediation project management.
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- Phase II Environmental Assessments
- Underground Storage Tank Decommissioning
- Vapor Intrusion Assessment
- Contaminated Soil Assessment and Management
- Ground Water Monitoring
- Site Operational and Ownership History
- Environmental Cleanup Site Health and Safety Plans and Training
- Laboratory Decommissioning
- Chemical and Noise Evaluations
ORION has managed the complex task of overseeing clean-up of contaminated sludge, water, and soil from several of the area’s military installations.
ORION has the capability to spring into action on your most visible and time sensitive projects. For example, working ten-hour days, seven days a week, ORION sampled the portable water sources in five major school districts after high lead levels were discovered in Flint Michigan.
Project Management Services
ORION has the ability to provide “cradle to grave” project management. ORION was the compliance company on site for the demolition of the Historic Heidelberg Brewery in Tacoma, Washington, starting with the hazardous material survey to the oversight of contaminated soil removal.
Environmental Site Assessments
ORION has supported the Archdiocese of Seattle, one of the largest landowners in the state, with Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments for the past 25 years.